9-12 Month Program for Men 18 years of age and up.
Valor Recovery House is a 9-12 month program for men seeking relief from Substance use disorder. In order to be considered for the Men’s Program, please call our office at 678-913-3238 to complete the initial interview. Determination of enrollment is on a case by case basis and after the initial phone interview, we will conduct an in person interview on property.
In-take Fee $225 (One Time Charge)
Weekly Program Fee $225
All program fees are non refundable
INCLUDED WITH PROGRAM FEES:
• Fully furnished houses/ bedrooms.
• All utilities including wireless internet.
• 24/7 access to residing on-site staff members.
• One-on-one weekly recovery coaching sessions with a nationally registered recovery coach professional (RCP).
• Random weekly drug screening and breathalyzers with 14 panel urinalysis including ETG and kratom testing. Additional lab testing through Redwood Toxicology.
• Weekly Community Meeting.
• Monthly, resident organized, community service projects including feeding the homeless and arts and craft projects with families at the Children’s Hospital.
• Weekly mindfulness/meditation sessions on site with trained meditation professional.
• Weekly Yoga class offering taught by yoga alliance certified staff members.
• Communication and compliance with probation/ parole/ pretrial services.
• Consultation for additional clinical services if needed.
COMMUNITY AT VALOR RECOVERY:
Community is one of the foundations of recovery. At Valor Recovery, our residents help cultivate a sense of community through their shared goal of living a fulfilling sober life. Valor Recovery is uniquely located on a single property that allows for this sense of community to thrive. Throughout the year we offer numerous activities that assist our residents in cultivating community. Some of these activities include:
• Bi-weekly cook outs in our courtyard during the warmer months.
• The Valor Recovery softball team who participate every fall with the Cobb County intramural rookie league.
• Quarterly community outings organized by our residents (past activities have included tubing down the river, going to a haunted house, and the team building game of Whirley Ball)
• Volleyball tournaments with other recovery communities in the area.
• Outdoor social gatherings for major holidays (and sometimes just because) with the larger recovery community.
"There are no throwaway people."
-Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati